Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 More Awards



I have received this award from
VMoore Designs , Melissa and Aimee
thanks so much gurls for thinking of me for this award.

This award is called the "Proximidade Award" or "Friendship Around The World Award". Originally this award was written in Spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.
And now I am supposed to pass this award on to 8 great blogs.

My 8 choices are:

Nattys Scraps
Angels Tubes
Mtrtle's PSP Creations
Soxsational Scraps
Aussie Scrap Designs
Bluedream Designs
Frosted Illusions
Kay's Tutorials

this was so hard selecting 8 great blogs
i could have added heaps to this list

No comments: