Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Infant Loss


This tutorial was made by me on 30th October 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

This tutorial is dedicated to all who have lost an infant.

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Mask of choice
I am using sg_ornamental-frames

If you want to use the same mask as me download below
I'm using a beautiful tube from Suzanne Woolcott
This is a PTU tube so I can't supply it

Scrap-kit Infant Loss freebie from Krissy's Scraps
Thanks so much Krissy for this gorgeous kit

Open new white image 600x600
Open paper of choice in psp
Resize to 600x600 pixels all layers clicked
Copy and paste as new layer on image
Layers,load save mask from disc
Find the mask you want to use
Apply, layers merge group
Copy and paste frame as new layer
Resize and place on the mask
Add a background of choice and place in the frame
Drag this layer under the frame layer
You might have to erase some parts outside of the frame
i have put another tube in the background
and faded it a bit

Copy and paste tube of choice
Place on the frame
Add drop-shadow to frame and tube
Now copy and paste what elements you want to use
Adding drop-shadow to each layer as you go
I also sharpened some of the elements
Copy and paste wordart of choice as new layer
I colorized mine
When finished add your name and any copyrights
Layers merge all
Save
Thanks for doing my tutorial
Gaylene

No comments: