Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Snow Kids



This tutorial was written by me on November 25th 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in psp8 but should work in other versions.
This tutorial is so easy just copy and pasting lol

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Mask WSL_mask88

Download the mask below
Click on navigate then downloads
Snow animation(in supplies)

Put the mask in your psp mask folder

Scrap-kit Snow Kids PTU from Krissy
Open new image 700x590
Copy and paste paper of choice as new layer
Layers,load save mask from disc find WSL_mask 88
Load, layers merge group
Layers duplicate, make the original mask layer active
Image resize 110%,
Adjust, blur, gaussian blur
Put radius on 15
Add some effects to the mask
I used Cybia screenworks, fine rule
Make the top layer active
Copy and paste snow covered house as new layer
Image resize about 80% move up a little
See my tag for reference
Copy and paste Christmas tree 1 as new layer
Image resize 60%
Place to the left of your tag
Layers duplicate,image mirror
Add drop shadow to the house and tree's
Copy and paste snowman 2 as new layer
Image resize 60%
Move to the right do the tag
Drag this layer under the tree layer
Layers duplicate, image mirror
Add drop-shadow to both layers
Now add what elements you want on your tag
Adding drop-shadow to each layer
When finished add your name and any copyrights
Now for the animation
Open the snow I have supplied in animation shop
You will see it has 10 frames
Back to psp
Copy merge paste as new aninmation
In animation shop
We have to make your tag have 10 frames
Right click on your tag and duplicate
Do this till you have 10 frames
Now back to the snow
Edit, select all, edit copy
Back to your tag click on the first frame
Then edit, select all
Edit paste in current frame keep the mouse pressed and place
The snow on your tag
When satisfied release the mouse
View the animation if all is ok
Save
Thanks for doing my tutorial
Gaylene


2 comments:

Betsy H. said...

I'm soon of to Gran Canaries, for 14 days.
We are leaving tomorrow, Saturday Nov. 29Th
So I have no way to
accept messages in my guest book
and respond to any messages before I get home again
Here is a new gift I have made to my friends ,
it's easy to see I'm longing for a vacation
Hope you like it.

http://home.online.no/~hitresko/artimages/Paradise-Dreams-Betsy.gif
Take care, see you when I'm back.
Hugs from Betsy

Betsy H. said...

I'm soon of to Gran Canaries, for 14 days.
We are leaving tomorrow, Saturday Nov. 29Th
So I have no way to
accept messages in my guest book
and respond to any messages before I get home again
Here is a new gift I have made to my friends ,
it's easy to see I'm longing for a vacation
Hope you like it.
Gift to my friends

Take care, see you when I'm back.
Hugs from Betsy