Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All Girlie Tutorial



Click on tag to enlarge

This tutorial was made by me on October 27th 2008

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Mask .. Sg_beaded-edge

Download mask below
Page 27 the first mask on the page

Put the mask in your psp mask folder

Scrap-kit All Girlie PTU from by Drama Queen Designs
Download below

I am using the artwork from Angie Monasterio
You have to have a Lic to use her artwork so I can't supply it

Open new white image 600x600
Open paper 20 in psp
Image resize 600x600 all layers clicked
Copy and paste as new layer on image
Layers, load save mask from disc
Find Sg_beaded-edge mask apply
Layers merge group
Copy and paste frame 1 as new layer
Resize to your liking
Click inside of frame with magic wand
Selections,modify, expand by 4
if using the same frame as I have
Copy and paste paper of choice as new layer
Selections invert, hit delete
Selections none
Drag this layer under the frame layer
Copy and paste wordart of choice as new layer
Resize and add slight drop-shadow
Copy and paste tube of choice as new layer
Add drop-shadow to frame and tube layer
Now add what elements you want on your tag
See my tag for reference if you want to
Adding drop-shadow to each layer as you go
When finished add your name
And any copyrights
Layers merge all
Save
Thanks for doing my tutorial
Gaylene

No comments: