Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Amber Spice..


Click on tag to see full size...

This tutorial was written by me on May 15th 2009

Please don't copy it and claim as your own




Supplies needed

Tube

Scrap-kit

Mask


Plugins I used... DSB Flux.. Blast

Cybia..Screenworks..Light Gauze


The scrap-kit Amber Spice PTU from Heart & Soul Creations

Purchase HERE


The tube I have used is a PTU from Barbara Jenson

Purchase HERE


SUPPLIES


I have included the 2 background images in my supplies

As I made the tag this morning and can't remember how I did it pmpl...

If you want a challenge just look at my images 1 & 2 and try to make them lol

This tutorial is a quick one just copy and pasting



Open my image 1 & 2 in psp

Copy and paste image 2 on image 1

Open wire 3 in psp, copy and paste on your tag as new layer

You will need to duplicate the wire to make it fit along the top of your tag

When you have finished merge all the layers together

Now drag the merged layer down so it's under image 2

Layers, duplicate, image flip

Do the same for the side when you have finished duplicating

Merge them, then duplicate, then mirror

Now merge all of the wire layers together

Layers, Properties, put the Opacity on 42, click ok

See my tag for reference

Copy and paste the frame as a new layer, resize to your liking

Open a paper of choice in psp, copy and paste as new layer resize the paper

So it fits in the frame drag this layer under the frame

Add drop-shadow to the frame and sharpen

Iv'e add a brush also on the paper and some writing

You can put what you want in there

Copy and paste what elements you want on your tag

I used my freehand selection tool around the flowers

Then copy and pasted them on my tag at the bottom

Add dropshadow to your elements

Add your name and any copyrights to your tag

Layers, merge all

Save

No comments: