Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Secret Garden...


Click on tag to see full size..

This tutorial was written by me on April 10th 2009
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in psp8 but should work in other versions.

Tools needed
Tube
Scrap-kit
Mask

Scrap-kit Secret Garden PTU from CBJ Creationz
Purchase from HERE

The tube I have used is a PTU one from Jasmine Becket-Griffith
You can purchase from HERE
You must have a licence to use her tubes

The mask I have used is zuzzanna_mask 7
Download from HERE

Put the mask in your psp mask folder

The font I used is Inoxida

Plugin..Cybia.. Screenworks (optional)

This tutorial is easy mainly just copying & pasting

Open new white image 700x580
Copy and paste paper 3 as new layer
Layers, load save mask from disc
Find the mask
Click load, layers merge group
Effects, Cybia, Screenworks, fine rule
Mode on 0, click ok
Copy and paste frame 2 as new layer
Image resize 50%
Click inside of frame with magic wand
Make sure you go right to the edges
Selections,modify, expand by 6
Layers, new raster layer,copy and paste paper of choice into selection
Select none, drag this layer under the frame layer
Merge these layers visible
Image, rotate, free rotate 10 to the right
All layers not clicked
Copy and paste the frame again as new layer
Repeat above steps but don't merge or rotate the frame yet
Copy and paste your tube as new layer
Image resize to your liking
Place in the frame add slight drop-shadow
Now merge these layers visible
Image, rotate, free rotate 10 to the left
Add the Fine Rule if you want to
Copy and paste your tube again as new layer
Place where you want it
Add drop-shadow
Now copy and paste what elements you want to use
I've add a drop-shadow on the bird settings below
V...7
H...13
Opacity...75
Blur...1
Black
Write your name on your tag and any copyrights
I added the same drop-shadow as above to my name
Layers, merge all
Save

No comments: