Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bandana Style



Click on tag for full size

This tutorial was written by me on October 26th 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in pspx but should work in other versions.

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Mask ...BflyFlby mask28

Plugin...Cybia, screen-works fine rule
Mask from ButterflyFlutterby Creations

You will have to click on older posts a couple of times
Put the mask in your psp mask folder

Scrap-kit Bandana Style PTU from Scraps with Attitude
Download below
Visit Missy's blog below
I am using the artwork from Angie Monasterio
You have to have a Lic to use her artwork so I can't supply it

Open new white image 600x600
Open paper 2 in psp resize it 600x600
Copy and paste as new layer
Layers,load save mask from disc
Find BflyFlby mask28
Apply, layers merge group
Duplicate mask layer
Make the original mask layer active
Adjust blur, gaussian blur put radius on 10
Cybia, screen-works fine rule
Make the top layer active
Write what you want in the rectangle of the mask
Or add background or brushes lol
Now add what elements you want
Adding drop-shadow to each layer
When finished add your name and any copyrights
Layers merge all
Save
Thanks for doing my tutorial
Gaylene


No comments: