Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Winterlicious



click on image to enlarge

This tutorial was written by me on November 2nd 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in pspx but should work in other versions.

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Mask dmsk 0764 (in supplies)
Snow background

Put the mask in your psp mask folder

Scrap-kit freebie Winterlicious from Misfits Scrapz
I am using the gorgeous artwork from Barbara Jenson
So I can't supply the tube

Open new image white 700x600
Copy and paste paper of choice as new layer
Layers,load save mask from disc
Find dmsk 0764 mask
Apply, layers merge group
Copy and paste frame 1 as new layer
Copy and paste frame 2 as new layer
Image resize 90%
Drop-shadow both frames
Them merge them both visible
Image, rotate, free rotate 20 to the right
Nothing else ticked
Click inside of frame with magic wand
Selections, expand by 10
Layers new raster layer
Floodfill with white,selections, select none
Move this layer under the frames layer
Open the snow background I have supplied
Image resize 110%
Copy and paste as new layer
Move a little up
Layers duplicate
Move this layer down a bit
Erase parts of the background outside of the frame
Make the top layer active
Copy and paste tube of choice as new layer
Place on the frame where you want it
Duplicate the frame layer
Move this layer above the tube layer
Now with eraser tool erase some of the frame
See my tag for reference
Drop-shadow the tube layer
Now add what elements you want on your tag
Adding drop-shadow as you go
Add your name any copyrights to your tag
I have added some animated snow also if you want to add it
If you not going to do the animation
Layers merge all
Save

No comments: