Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Monday, January 12, 2009

With Love.....


click on tag to see full size

This tutorial was written by me on January 13th 2009

Tools needed

Tube

Mask

Scrap-kit

Alien Skin Xenofex 2 Constellation Plugin (optional)


I am using the beautiful artwork of Jennifer Janesko

You can find her artwork HERE


Mask zuzanna-mask2

Download from here site

HERE


Scrap-kit For Michelle PTU from Captivated Visions

you can purchase from HERE

Also please visit Rachel's blog as she has gorgeous kits

HERE


Open new white image 700x580

Copy and paste paper 9 as new layer

Layers, load save mask from disc find suzanna-mask2

Load, layers merge group

Now copy and paste frame 5 as new layer

Image resize 90%

I also have added some Alien Skin Xenofex 2 Constellation

To this frame but you don't have to

Copy and paste your tube as new layer

Place on the frame where you want it

Now duplicate the frame layer

Drag this layer above the tube layer

And erase parts of the frame that you want to

So it looks like some of the tube is coming out of the frame

Now make the mask layer active

Copy and paste frame 3 as new layer

Image resize 95%

Drop-shadow this frame layer and your tube layer

Copy and paste any elements you want to use

As new layers on your tag

You will have to resize them, adding slight dropshadow as you go

When you have finished adding the elements

Add your name and any copyrights

Layers merge all

Save

Thanks so much for doing my tutorial

Hugs Gaylene

xox


No comments: