Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lilac Passion...


Click on tag to see full size..

This tutorial was written by me on May 5th 2009
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in psp8 but should work in other versions.

Tools needed
Tube
Scrap-kit
2 Masks

Plugin .... Effects Cybia..Screenworks Fine Rule
Xenofex.... Constellation

The scrap-kit I have used is Lilac Passion PTU from Raevenz Tuts N Tags
You can purchase this gorgeous kit HERE

The masks I have used are...

WSL_Mask 169 & WSL_Mask 190
You can download them both HERE

Put the masks in your psp Mask folder

The tube is a gorgeous PTU one from Keith Garvey
You must have a license to use his tubes
You can purchase them HERE

Ok let's make the tag...

Open new white image 650x650
Selections, select all, layers, new raster layer
Copy and paste paper 6 into selection, select none
Layers, load save mask from disc
Find the WSL_Mask 190, load
Layers merge all
Using your selection tool set to rectangle mode on add (shift)
draw around the little white rectangles
On the mask. See my tag for reference
Effects, Cybia, Screenworks, Fine Rule, mode on 0
Repeat the above steps but use the WSL_Mask 169 this time.
Image resize 110% two times
Layers, properties, put the Opacity on 42
With the selection tool draw a large rectangle on the mask
Effects, Xero, Constellation add some sparkles, select none
Open frame 2 in psp, copy and paste as new layer
Image resize 80%, see my tag for placement
Click inside of the 3 frames with magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 4
But make sure you click between the flowers etc in the frame
Copy and paste paper 2 as new layer, selections, invert, then hit delete
Select none, drag this layer below your frame layer
Add drop-shadow to your frame & sharpen
I have added a brush in my frame you can add what you want
I also added some Swan brushes on my mask layer
Just use what you have lol
Copy and paste ribbon 1 as new layer, use your eraser to erase
The ribbon on the ends see my tag
Add drop-shadow & sharpen
Now add what other elements you want on your tag
Add drop-shadow and sharpen as you go
Copy and paste tube of your choice as new layer
Add drop-shadow
Add your name, I used Gradient glow to my name
The font I used is Bank Gothic Light BT
Add any copyrights to your tag
Layers, merge all
Save
Hope you enjoyed doing my tutorial
Gaylene


No comments: