Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blue For You...


Click on tag to enlarge

I wrote this tutorial on May 13th 2009
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in psp8 but should work in other versions.

Hope someone will do this tutorial lmao wanted to do something

Different for you all, I think it's ok what you think?

I have so much saved that I have collected over the years

If any of the things I have used are yours please let me know so I can give you credit for them


All the tubes I have used are in the supplies except for the Elias Tube

You must have a license to use his art-work

Purchase them HERE


SUPPLIES


Put the mask hjr_mask_curves 1 in your psp mask folder


Open new white image 700x600

Layers, new raster layer, floodfill with #B3D4E2

Layers, load, save mask from disc, find the mask I supplied click ok

Layers, merge group

Layers, merge all

Image add border put all on 3 and colour on #85BACD

Image add borders 3 again with colour #C3C5C6

Repeat the first border again

Now open a new white image 600x500

Layers new raster layer, floodfill with the same colour

Layers, load, save mask from disc, find the mask I supplied click ok

Layers, merge all

Add the borders to this one same steps as above

Now copy and paste this image on your other image

Add drop-shadow settings below

V&H on 3

Opacity on 70

Blur on 15

Black

Now change the V&H to -3

And do the drop-shadow again

Layers, merge all

Copy and paste bfu 2 as new layer, using your deform tool

Carefully pull out to the edges see my tag for reference if you want & sharpen

Copy and paste bfu 1 as new layer resize a little if you want

Drag this layer under the bfu 2 layer

Copy and paste bfu 7 as new layer place on the edge of the inner image

Layers, duplicate, image mirror

Layers, duplicate, image rotate 90 to the left place on the top of the image

Layers, duplicate, image flip, merge these layers together

Erase any parts on the corners that are over-lapping

Add slight drop-shadow and sharpen

Now copy and paste the other tubes as new layers

Resize if you have to and add drop-shadow & sharpen as you go

Copy and paste the word-art I have made & supplied as new layer

Place where desired

Add your name & any copyrights to your tag

Layers, merge all, resize if you want to

Save

Thanks so much for taking the time to so my tutorial

Gaylene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tutorial


Evita