Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Twilight Sparkle


This tutorial was written by me
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in psp 8 but should work in other versions.

This tutorial is one of my older ones from my other
Tutorial Site

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Template

No supplies for this tutorial

Plugin..Jeux de lignes ..intrelacement (optional)

Missy_tagtemplate 39 download below
Scrap-kit Twilight's Magic from Crimson Butterfly Scrapz

This is a PTU scrap you can purchase it HERE

I'm using the artwork of Keith Garvy
As this is a PTU tube I can't supply it.
You can purchase his tubes HERE

Open the template in psp
Shift plus D to copy it, close the original
Delete the CR layer
Make the circle layer of the template active
Selections, select all.float, defloat
Selections, modify, smooth with settings below
Smooth amount..10
Corner scale..5
Both boxes ticked
Click ok
Copy and paste paper of choice as new layer
Selections invert and then hit delete on keyboard
Select none
Now do the above to all the layers on the template
Using what paper you want
Making sure you have the template layer active
That you are going to do.
On the small rectangle I added a texture
You can do what you like for the background
On all the original template layers
Drop-shadow all the layers settings below
V&H..2
opacity..60
blur..7
Black
Now copy and paste your tube as new layer
Add drop-shadow settings above
Add some effects on the long rectangles if you want
On the outside ones I just added some noise
The inner ones I added
Jeux de lignes ..intrelacement
With standard settings
Copy and paste glitter doodle 1 as new layer
Move this layer below the tube layer
Add drop shadow
Copy and paste journal paper 1 as new layer
Image resize 50%
Put anything you want on the paper
Now add some elements
When you have finished adding them
Add your name and any copyrights
Make the background layer active
Layers new raster layer
I've add some brushes to this layer
Layers merge all
Save
Thanks for doing my tutorial
Gaylene
xox

No comments: