Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Twilight....



 This tutorial was written by me on January 13th 2009


Tools needed


Tube

Mask tde_06 in supplies

Scrap-kit

Background of choice


SUPPLIES


Plugin...Xenofex 2 Constellation (optional)


The tube I am using is a PTU tube from Al Rio

You can purchase it from HERE


Scrap-kit Twilight Love PTU from Connies Creative Chaos

You can purchase this awesome scrap-kit from HERE


Open new white image 700x580

Copy and paste paper 2 as new layer

Layers, load save mask from disc find tde_06, load

Layers merge group

With your selection tool set on rectangle draw around the inner mask square

Layers new raster layer

Copy and paste your background of choice into selection

Select none

Copy and paste Twifloweredribbon 1 as new layer

Place on the bottom of the rectangle see my tag for placement

You might have to erase some of the ends

Make your background layer active and add some constellation if you want

Now add what elements you want adding a drop-shadow as you go

I colourized the elements also settings below

Hue...255

Saturation...75

I have also added the word Twilight to my tag then added some constellation to it

Then added a drop-shadow

When you have finished adding the elements

Copy and paste your tube of choice as new layer

Add drop-shadow

Add your name and any copyright to your tag

Layers merge all

Save

Thanks for doing my tutorial

Gaylene

xxx



No comments: