Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Monday, November 17, 2008

Plum Gorjuss



click tag to see full size

This tutorial was written by me on November 18th 2008

Tools needed

Tube

Mask

Scrap-kit

Plugins needed:

Xenofex 2 constellation

Muras Meister, copies

Put the mask in your psp mask folder

Scrap-kit Gorjuss Plums freebie from Jill
Download below
I'm using background and tube from Suzanne Woolcott
This is a PTU tube so I can't supply it

Mask sg_multi-leafy-grungeframe1
It's on page 24
Open new white image 700x590
Copy and paste paper 3 as new layer
Layers, load save mask from disc
Find the mask sg_multi-leafy-grungeframe1
Load, layers merge group
Duplicate,layers merge down
Copy and paste frame 7 as new layer
Layers, duplicate, image resize 90%
I've added a texture to both of the frames
Make the top frame active
Effects, Xenofex 2 constellation
With the settings below
2
6
1
1
100
55
45
Keep original image ticked
Click ok
Add drop shadow to both frames
Settings below
V&H..3
opacity..60
blur..7
Black
Add drop-shadow again but change the 3 to -3
Add background of choice and tube inside the frame
Drag this layer down below the frame layer
Erase any parts outside the frame
Add drop-shadow to the tube
Make the top layer active
Copy and paste flower 8 as new layer
Image resize 10%
Don't move the flower
Effects Muras Meister, copies
With settings below
Put on circle
Number on 16
Shift X 46
Shift Y 52
Leave other setting the same
Load
Image resize 120% 2 times
Move below the frame layer
You may have to erase a little of the flowers in the frame
Add drop-shadow and sharpen
Now add what elements you want on your tag
Adding drop-shadow to each layer
When finished add your name and any copyrights
Layers merge all
Save
Hope you enjoyed doing my tutorial
Gaylene

My other tutorial site has nearly 25,000 hits
in about 4 months thanks so much you all
you can find my old tutorial site HERE
and a big THANK YOU to Kathleen for putting
all those tutorial in for me xxx

No comments: