Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Endless Love...


My Endless Love

This tutorial was written by me

Tools needed

Mask

2 Tubes (1 close up tube)

Scrap-kit


Download Mask HERE


I am using the beautiful PTU artwork of Jennifer Janesko

You can purchase her artwork HERE


Scrap-kit Endless Love from Creationz by Jo-CBJ

Which can be purchased HERE


Open new white image 700x580

Copy and paste paper 7 as new layer

Layers, load save mask from disc find Abrel_Braveheartscrapkit mask

Load, layers merge group

Copy and paste frame 2 as new layer

Image resize 70% place to the left of your tag

Copy and paste your close up tube as new layer

Drag this layer under the frame layer

Erase the tube outside the frame

Add drop-shadow to frame

Now copy and paste the other tube and place to the right of your tag

Add drop-shadow

Copy and paste what elements you want to use as new layers

Drop-shadow

Add your name and any copyrights to your tag

Layers merge all

Save



No comments: