Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Teen Love 2....



Click on tag to see full size..

This tutorial was written by me on April 28th 2009
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in psp8 but should work in other versions.

Tools needed
Tube
Scrap-kit
Mask

Plugin .... Effects Cybia..Screenworks Fine Rule

Scrap-kit.. Teen Love PTU from Missy at Scraps With Attitude
You can purchase the kit HERE
This is the 2nd tutorial made with this kit..

I am using the artwork of Jamie Kidd
As this is a PTU tube I can't supply it
You can purchase the tube HERE

The mask I used is EBD Mask 7

I can't remember where I got this mask from if it's yours
Please let me know and I will give proper credit it's in my supplies

Open new transparent image 700x580
Floodfill with white
Open Tammys Scraps_Frame 2 in psp
Copy and paste as new layer, image resize 23%
See my tag for placement
Layers, duplicate, make the original frame active
Adjust, blur, gaussian blur, put the radius on 15, click ok
Add drop-shadow settings below
V&H...2
Opacity..50
Blur...7
Black
Effects Cybia..Screenworks Fine Rule mode on 0
Make the top layer active now
Copy and paste Tammys Scraps_Frame 3 as new layer
Image resize 20%, place like mine on the tag
Click inside of the frame rectangles with your magic wand
Selections, modify, expand by 10
Open Teen Love Tammys Scraps_Paper 15 in psp
Image resize 20%, copy and paste as new layer on your tag
Now place the paper in the frames so that you see the writing
Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard
Select none
Open Teen Love_Curly Ribbon 2 in psp
Copy and paste as new layer on your tag
Image resize 10% all layers not clicked
Place on the heart frame see my tag for placement
Layers, duplicate place on the other frame see above
Add drop-shadow to both ribbons and sharpen
Open Tammys Scraps_Bow 6 in psp
Copy and paste as new layer
Image resize 8%, image mirror, place like mine on the left frame
Layers, duplicate, place on the right frame like mine
Add drop-shadow and sharpen
Copy and paste your tube as new layer
Place where you want you can move it later if you have to
Add drop-shadow settings above
Now copy and paste what elements you want on your tag
Adding drop-shadow to each layer as you go
When finished make the background layer active
Layers, new raster layer, floodfill with a colour from your tube
Layers, load save mask from disc
Find the mask you want to use click load
Layers, merge group
Add your name and any copyrights
Layers, merge all
Save as...

No comments: