Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bad Girlfriend Tutorial....


Click on tag to see full size...

BAD GIRLFRIEND

This tutorial was written by me on January 15th 2009

Supplies needed...

Tube
Mask
Scrap-kit

Plugin...Alien Skin Xenofex...Constellation
Plugin...Tramages ...Tow the Line

Put the mask in your psp mask folder

I am using the gorgeous artwork of Jennifer Janesko
This is a PTU tube and you must have a licence to use her artwork
you can purchase her artwork HERE

Scrap-kit Bad GirlFriend PTU is from
Missy of Scraps with Attitude

Mask... sg_multi-floral-grungeframe 1 from EssexGirl
click on masks and its on page 21...

Open new white image 700x580
layers, new raster layer floodfill with 202020
or use a paper of choice from the scrap-kit
layers, load save mask from disc
find the mask then click load
layers merge group
Effects, plugins Tramages, tow the line
use defaut settings click ok
copy and paste your tube of choice as new layer
see my tag for placement
if possible use a tube like i have used
drop-shadow the tube
with your selection tool set on rectangle draw around the
large and small rectangles
change your selection tool to freehand and carefully draw
inside of both hearts
Effects, plugins, Alien Skin Xenofex...Constellation
with the settings below
2
6
1
1
100
55
45
keep original image ticked
click ok
Selections, select none
copy and paste what elements you want to use as new layers
resize them to your preference
adding a drop-shadow as you go
write something on the Journal if you want
when you have finished adding the elements
add your name and any copyrights
layers merge all
save

thanks so much for doing my tutorial
would love to see your results
you can email me
my email is just under my terms of use
hugs
Gaylene
xox

No comments: