Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Remember When


Click on tag for full size

This tutorial was written by me on October 25th 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in psp8 but should work in other versions.
This tutorial is so easy just copy and pasting lol

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Mask (sg_starred-corners download below)
It's on page 32 the last mask on that page

NO SUPPLIES FOR THIS TUTORIAL

Put the mask in your psp mask folder

Scrap-kit freebie Remember When from Shari
Thanks Shari

Download scrap-kit HERE

I am using the beautiful tube from Zindy Nielsen
You have to have a lic to use her tubes so I can't supply it

Open new white image 700x600
Copy and paste paper 6 as new layer
Layers,load save mask from disc
Find sg_starred-corners mask
Apply, layers merge group
Copy and paste frame of choice as new layer
You will find that you will have to resize everything
Quiet a lot with this scrap-kit
Place your frame on the mask
Click inside of the frame with magic wand
Selections,modify, expand by 8 if using the same frame as I have
Layers, new raster layer
I have used a pattern for the back-gound you can use
What ever you want
Select none
Drag this layer under the frame layer
Copy and paste tube of choice
Place on the frame where you want it
Now duplicate the frame layer
Move this layer above your tube layer
Erase what parts of the frame you want
So some of the tube is outside the frame
Add drop-shadow to the original frame layer and the tube
Now copy and paste what elements you want to use
Remember they are huge so resize heaps lol
Adding drop-shadow to each layer as you go
I also sharpened some of the elements
When finished add your name and any copyrights
Layers merge all
Save
Now how easy was that hope you enjoyed doing it
Gaylene



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hun this is just plain AWESOME...I love it...thank you for using my kit...you are the best.

Shari