Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Breathless


click on tag to view full size

This tutorial was written by me on November 5th 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Mask WSL_mask 109 from Weescotlass

Put the mask in your psp mask folder

Plugin needed...Cybia..screenworks, fine rule

Scrap-kit Breathless PTU from Simply Irresistible
Download below
I am using the gorgeous artwork from Barbara Jenson
So I can't supply the tube

Open new white image 700x600
Copy and paste paper of choice as new layer
Layers,load save mask from disc
Find WSL-mask 109 and apply
Layers merge group
Layers duplicate, make the original mask layer active
Adjust blur, gaussian blur put radius on 10
Cybia, screen-works fine rule click ok
I duplicated and flipped mine again lol
Make the top layer active
Copy and paste frame of choice as new layer
Resize if you have to now duplicate again
And resize 90%
Now duplicate again and resize 90%
I colourised my middle frame
With #617482 but you can use what you want
Now copy and paste your tube of choice as new layer
Add drop-shadow to all frames and the tube
Add what elements you want to use
Adding drop-shadow to each layer as you go
Add some writing to the tag 2 if you want also
When finished adding your elements
Add your name and any copyrights
Layers merge all
Save

No comments: