Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nice and Bright


Click tag for full size


This tutorial was written by me on October 29th 2008

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit

Scrap-kit Nice and Bright freebie by Nattys Scraps
Download below

I am using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis
You have to have a license to use his artwork

Open new white image 600x600
Open paper 3 in psp
Image resize 600x600 pixels all layers clicked
Copy and paste as new layer on your image
Add drop-shadow settings below
V&H...3
opacity...60
blur...7
Black
Add again but change V&H to ...-3
Selections, select all, selections, float then defloat
Selections. Modify expand by 4
I got a gold gradient and floodfilled the edge
Select none
Open paper 6 in psp
Resize again with setting above
Copy and paste as new layer
Image resize 90%
Add dropshadow same as above
Also add the gold as above
Open paper 2 in psp
Resize same setting as above
Copy and paste as new layer
Image resize about 80%
Copy and paste frame of choice as new layer
Add dropshadow same as above
Copy and paste tube of choice as new layer
Place in the frame resize if you have to
Duplicate and shift to the other side of the frame
Layers,properties I put my opacity on about 42
Do the same for the other tube
Copy and paste your main tube as new layer
Place on the frame where you want it
Add dropshadow
Now add what elements you want to use
Adding dropshadow to each layer
When finished add your name
And any copyrights
Layers merge all
Save
Hope you had fun doing my tutorial
Gaylene

No comments: