Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Broken Heart


Click tag to see full size

This tutorial was written by me on October 26th 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
This tutorial was written in psp8 but should work in other versions.

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Mask... Suzzanna-heart-mask in supplies

I have used a Keith Garvey tube
As this is a PTU tube I can't supply it

Plugin...Cybia.. Screenworks fine rule

Scrap-kit PTU Don't Tread On Me from Silent Dreamer

You can purchase it from Creative Scraps
http://www.creativescrapsstore.com/#

Open new white image 600x600
Selections, select all
Layers new raster layer
Copy and paste paper of choice into selection
Select none
Layers,load save mask from disc
Find the mask suzzanna-heart-mask,load
Layers merge group
Duplicate the mask layer
I added some brushes to this layer also
On the original mask layer add
Effects, Cybia, screenworks, fine rule
Put mode on 0, apply
Copy and paste bandaged heart as new layer
Place in the heart of the mask
Copy and paste broken heart 5 as new layer
Now duplicate the bandaged heart
And move above the broken heart 5 layer
Now erase so you just have the x showing
See my tag for reference if you need to
Drop-shadow the hearts
Add your tube of choice and add drop-shadow
Now add what elements you want on your tag
Adding drop-shadow as you go
Add your name and any copyrights to your tag
Layers merge all
Save
Thanks for doing my tutorial
Gaylene



No comments: