Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Saturday, January 17, 2009

With Love To You...


click image to see full size...

With Love To You..

This tutorial was written by me on 18th January 2009

I hope you enjoy doing this tutorial as much as I did making it

Supplies you will need...

Tube

Mask

Scrap-kit


Download masks HERE


Scrap-kit I have used is called Cupid PTU

Thanks so much Mar it's gorgeous Purchase HERE


I am using the gorgeous artwork of Jennifer Janesko
This is a PTU tube and you must have a licence to use her artwork
You can purchase her artwork HERE

It took me ages to find the right tube for this tutorial

I think this tube looks gorgeous for this tutorial


Put the mask in your psp mask folder


Open new white image 700x580

Selections,select all

Layers new raster layer, copy and paste paper 3 into selection

Select none

Layers, load save mask from disc, find the mask you are going to use

Load, layers merge group

Copy and paste paper 26 as new alyer

Image resize 60%

Now copy and paste paper 7 as new layer

Image resize 50%

Add drop-shadow to both paper layers

Settings below

V&H...3

Opacity...60

blur...7

Colour black

Now change the V&H to -3

and add the drop-shadow to both layers

Copy and paste your tubes as new layer

Add drop-shadow

Place in the middle of the papers see my tag for reference

Copy and paste cupid 10 as new layer

Image resize 15%, layers duplicate, image mirror

Add drop-shadow to both layers

Copy and paste cupid 27 as new layer, resize 70%

Place under the tube layer, see my tag for reference

Add drop-shadow

Now add any other elements you want on your tag

Drop-shadow each layer as you go

When finished add your name and any copyrights

Layers merge all

Save

No comments: