Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Autumn Wishes


click tag to see full size

This tutorial was written by me on November 12th 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

Tools needed

Tube of choice
Scrap-kit
Template of choice
Mask.... 179 (in supplies)

I don't know where I got the mask if it's yours
Please let me know and I will give you proper credit.

Put the mask in your psp mask folder


Scrap-kit Autumn Wishes FTU and the Template from Kirsty
Thanks so much Hun it's beautiful

She has closed her blog sorry

I am using the beautiful artwork of Jennifer Janesko
You must have a lic to use her artwork

Open the template in psp
Windows, duplicate get rid of the original
Delete the copyrights
Layers new raster layer
Floodfill with white
Drag this layer to the bottom
Open a paper of choice in psp
As you will see this kit is huge lol
So resize the paper to 600x600 pixels
All layers clicked
Copy and paste as new layer
Layers, load save mask from disc find mask 179
Load, layers merge group
Now make the first layer of the template active
Selections,select all, float
Open another paper in psp, resize then
Paste into selection, select none
Do the same as above for all the template layers
When finished add drop-shadow to all layers
I sharpened mine but you don't have to
I also duplicated the doodle layer
Mirrored then flipped it
Copy and paste your tube as new layer
Place in the center of the frame
Duplicate the top frame
Drag this layer above the tube layer
Erase what parts of the frame you want to
So the tube looks like mine
Copy and paste what elements you want to use
Resizing them heaps as you go
Adding a drop-shadow to each layer
And sharpen if you want to
When finished add your name and any CR
Layers merge all
Save

Thanks for doing this tutorial
Gaylene

No comments: