Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

*My First Award*



Ive received this award from Aussie Scrappers
thanks so much Sox for my 1st award i'm chuffed lol

The rules of the 'i love your blog' award is:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from .
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...

The blogs i nominate are.....

Angel Wolf....Cherry Creek Creations
Gail.... Aussie Scrap Designs
Justine....PSP Addict 2005
Toni....Scraparoni by Toni
Lynne....Baby Cakes Scraps
Norma....Swheat Creations
Chica....Chica's Tutorials

You all deserve this award thanks so much for your beautiful creations..
ps (hope i done this right lol)

1 comment:

Toni Scraparoni said...

Hi, Gaylene!

Thank you so much! That was sweet of you to think of me. And very appreciated! :)