Please leave a little thank you...

If you do any of my tutorials could you please leave me a little message in the shoutbox i would like to hear what you think of them also would love to see your results you can email them to me my email addy is at the bottom of my terms of use.. thanks...

Monday, September 22, 2008



I have won an award whoooo hooooo
Thanks so much Shell

Here are the rules for this award.

If you receive this award, you must pass it on to 3 other blogs.If you have already received this award, you don't need to pass it on.You must post on the chosen winners blogs to let them know about the award.
I choose the following 2 blogs although they have just opened there blogs
they have done a fantastic job...

Nattys Scraps
Angels

My other choice is...
Aussie Scrap Designs

Lotsa love and huggs Gaylene..





No comments: